Zodiac Clothing Co. Ltd.
Terms And Conditions
- This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- This website is to exclusively retail online the brands: Zodiac, ZOD! and z3. It is owned by Zodiac Clothing Company Limited (ZCCL) a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at:
254, D-2, Dr. Annie Besant Road,
Worli, Mumbai 400030,
- By using www.zodiaconline.com you confirm that Zodiac Clothing Co. Ltd. (ZCCL) shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Website/Services shall not violate any applicable Law/Regulation.
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your use of this website is solely for your personal and non-commercial use unless expressly authorized by ZCCL. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
Your Personal And Non-Commercial Use Of This Website Shall Be Subjected To The Following Restrictions:
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from the content.
- You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content or in violation with the Terms otherwise.
- You will not use this Website or Services in any way that is unlawful or harms ZCCL or any other person or entity.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or any other harmful component, with a view to damage this Website.
- You will not use any product or service available on this Website and Services for commercial purposes of any kind unless expressly authorized by ZCCL.
- You will not advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of this Website or its Services.
- All information, content and material contained in this Website and its Services are ZCCL’s copyrighted property.
- All trademarks, services marks, trade names are proprietary and licensed to ZCCL.
- No information, content or material from this Website or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without written permission from ZCCL.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," "phishing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
Online Payment Policy And Process
- Zodiac Clothing Company Limited (ZCCL) uses a third-party service provider to facilitate and collect payments (‘Payment Facility’) and ZCCL is not liable or responsible for any issue that may arise between User(s)/Customer(s) and such third-party service provider.
- While availing any of the payment method(s) available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability whatsoever in respect to any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to User(s)/Customer(s) due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or;
- Exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by User(s)/Customer(s) and between ‘Bank(s)’, or;
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or;
- Declination of transaction for any other reason(s);
- All payments made against domestic purchases/related services on Website by User(s)/Customer(s), shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India and for International purchases/related services through US$ or the respective Currency as offered by the International payment gateway.
Returns & Exchange Policy And Process
- If you have any problems with your order, especially in terms of fit, size or colour, or if you come across any defects, we will be happy to exchange the merchandise or refund your order.
- To return for exchange or refund you will need to place a return request by mailing us at email@example.com
- A Reverse pick up will be done or alternatively you may courier the products through a reliable courier if the reverse pickup facility is not available in your area.
- For International orders customers will need to bear the courier costs for returning the products.
- We promise a full refund for the item/s subject to it being received in an unused condition with its barcodes, tags and packaging intact within 30 days of receipt or the order by you.
- When you return your order either fully or partially, the value of the returned merchandise will be credited to your account.
- www.zodiaconline.com follows a 30 days “no questions asked” return policy.
- Please pack the products to be returned properly and courier it to the following address mentioning your order number and enclosing your invoice copy:
Zodiac Clothing Company Ltd.,
9B, 2 nd Phase, Bommasandara Indl Area,
Hebbagodi Village, Anekal Taluk
Bangalore 560 099.
- Please ensure that the packet is well sealed before handing over to the courier pick-up executive.
- Please use separate packets for items from separate orders.
- Once we receive the product at our warehouse and it has been checked, we will refund the money or initiate the replacement.
- For Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking payments, it may take upto 2-5 business days for the refund amount to reflect in your account (depending upon your bank).
- Refunds in the case of international orders will be made after recovering/deducting applicable bank charges and other incidental charges that may be levied by the payment gateway/banks while initiating the refund and will be subject to prevailing currency rate fluctuation.
- Please email to our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any queries or clarifications.
The Returned Products Shall Not Be Eligible For Refund Or Replacement If:
- User(s)/Customer(s) accepts delivery of such product/s whose original packaging is damaged or tampered with in any manner.
- The return request exceeds 30 days from date of receipt of the order by the customer.
- The damage is due to misuse of the product.
- Any item/ product has been used.
- Products which have been tampered with or altered.
- Any damage/defect is caused by a third party like laundry or ironing service.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, tags and barcodes, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
- Products returned are different from what was shipped.
- Orders which are 'made to order' or have been specially created on customer's request.
- We process all online payments made by customers in India through CC Avenue & HDFC payment gateways and International payments through Paypal which provide secure, encrypted connections for all credit card, debit card and Net Banking transactions.
- We accept all major
- Credit and Debit Cards (Master/ Visa/ Rupay/ Amex)
- Net Banking
- Bajaj Finserve (EMI Card)
- Any queries to the payment gateway can be addressed to
CC Avenue Customer Care
Phone: 022 - 67425555
Fax: 022 - 67425542
For Paypal log on to https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/contact-us
If you are using Bajaj Finserve EMI Card for payment, you agree to it's terms and conditions as available at the following
- Further Transactions, transaction price and all commercial terms such as delivery, dispatch of products and/or related services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between the User(s)/Customer(s) and ZCCL. Use of the Payment Facility shall not render ZCCL liable for any aspect of the Payment Facility including any deficiencies or fraud.
- User(s)/Customer(s) arrangement with Issuing Bank: All valid Credit/Debit, net banking and various other acceptable modes of payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective issuing bank and payment instrument issuing company; All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective issuing bank which support the Payment Facility to provide these services to the User(s)/Customer(s). All such online bank transfers on the Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective issuing bank.
- Payment Facility For Buyers : User(s)/Customer(s), as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a transaction User(s)/Customer(s) are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Us to purchase the products and/or related services from Us using the Payment Facility, and User(s)/Customer(s) shall pay the transaction price through User(s)/Customer(s) issuing bank to Us using the Payment Facility.
- Non-notification by User(s)/Customer(s) of Delivery or non-delivery within the time period specified in the policies shall be construed as a deemed delivery in respect of that transaction and POD will be considered as evidence and binding on both the parties.
- For electronic payments, refunds shall be made through the source payment gateway by which the payment was made by User(s)/Customer(s) or any other manner as may be required by applicable law.
- Refunds shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to ZCCL in case of any misuse by the User(s)/Customer(s).
- Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to User(s)/Customer(s) upon delivery by the company authorised courier. The Company may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
- ZCCL reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions or transaction price which ZCCL may receive on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/Cash Card, Valid Bank Account and such other infrastructure, or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through the Payment Facility, payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process transactions exceeding such limit.
- ZCCL reserves the right to refuse to process transactions by User(s)/Customer(s) with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by the Buyer with ZCCL or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- ZCCL may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. delaying Dispatch, if ZCCL deems it suspicious or if User(s)/Customer(s) are conducting high transaction volumes, to ensure safety of the transaction and transaction Price. In addition, ZCCL may hold transaction price and ZCCL may not dispatch, or remit transaction price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to the Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- User(s)/Customer(s) acknowledges that ZCCL will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction price which is beyond the control of ZCCL
- International orders are subject to foreign currency rates as on the date of the transaction.
- We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We store and process Your Information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules there under. If You object to Your Information being transferred or used please do not use this website.
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
- We may revise this policy from time to time and will post any changes on this web page. You should check this page from time to time to keep up-to-date with any such changes, as the changes will apply to any visits you make to the Site after the change.
- What Are Cookies And Pixel Cookies: A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of the device you use to access a website, so that the website can remember and identify your device. They contain anonymous information and will typically include the name of the site from which the cookie has come; how long the cookie will last; and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
- Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. For example, they enable a website to identify that, when you move from one page to another, you are not a new user and so do not need to log on again.
- Cookies can be set by the owner of the website itself ("first party cookies") or by other websites that provide content (such as advertising) for the website that you are viewing ("third party cookies").
- To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Pixel Cookies: Some of the Site’s pages may contain electronic images known as “pixel cookies” (sometimes known as clear gifs, or web beacons) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Pixel cookies collect only limited information from your device, which includes a cookie number; time and date of a page view; and a description of the page on which the pixel cookie resides.
- These pixel cookies do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track use of the Site or particular pages on it. Pixel cookies are not stored on your device and do not place any information on your device.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to the site, and to see how visitors arrive at our website move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We may also use the information stored by those cookies with third parties for those purposes.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Site in order to remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region) and functionality that you have used on the Site, in order to improve your user experience of the Site.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site, and the advertising displayed on the Site and other websites more relevant to your interests. We may also use the information stored by those cookies with third parties for those purposes.
- Some cookies used on the Site are temporary and remain on your device until you leave the Site, at which point they are deleted. These are often called “session” cookies. Session cookies are typically used on the Site to allow you to carry information across pages of the Site and avoid having to re-enter information, and to allow you to access stored information whilst you are logged into a user account on the Site.
- Other cookies used on the Site remain on your device once you have left the Site (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). These are often called “persistent cookies”. Persistent cookies are typically used on the Site to help it recognise your device when you return to it.
- Enabling and Disabling Cookies: You can block cookies by modifying settings in your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
- Your browser may have a Help section or some other form of instructions which should explain how to do this. If you are using a smartphone, then the manufacturer should have instructions on its website explaining how to do this.
- Useful guidelines on how to do this for a number of popular computer browsers can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org under the ‘managing cookies’ section.
- However, if you use your browser settings to block any cookies, then you may not be able to access or use some or all parts of the Site or its functionality.